Yoga @ Cornerstone Health & Fitness
Yoga has a different meaning for everyone. For some it's a spiritual practice, a way to blend the mind, body and soul. For others, it's a form of exercise, to stretch, become more limber, to increase balance and reduce stress. Whatever your definition, discover these unique Yoga classes at Cornerstone, Warrington.
- Cornerstone Health & Fitness is located at 740 Edison Furlong Rd., Furlong, PA.
- Phone # 215-794-3700
- Locker rooms and showers are available.
- Additional members on household account should reside in household. Friends and relatives outside of your household must create a separate account for registration.
- A $20 fee will apply for each refunded or changed registrations.
- Hatha Yoga and Meditation - This practice focuses on learning basic to intermediate poses, alignment principles, breathing techniques and relaxation. For all fitness levels.
- Chair Yoga - This Yoga class allows participants to use the support of a chair - seated or standing - to perform gentle stretches designed to increase flexibility, range of motion and balance. For all fitness levels.
- Vinyasa Yoga -A fluid, strong practice that incorporates more challenging poses as well as more complex sequencing. This class is suitable for those who are physically fit and have some yoga experience or basic understanding of yoga. This class includes sun salutations and occasional inversions and/or arm balances. For all fitness levels.
- Yoga Gently - A softer, gentler approach to a yoga practice. Appropriate for all levels, including beginners and seniors who can get up and down from the floor.
- Yin Yoga - A meditation practice of long-held postures, designed to complement the more active (Vinyasa) style practice. This class opens the body to become more flexible while energizing the organ meridians. Appropriate for all levels.